Categories



Credit & Debit Cards Accepted

Today's Sale





Ancestrial Gravestone


Today's Price: $1.59

Store - 11th Anniversary Items - Wind's Edge

Wind's Edge
Price: $5.99

Hit Mana Leech 40% Defense Chance Increase 10% Swing Speed Increase 50% Damage Increase 50% Energy Damage 100%


If you ever bought a "Wind's Edge" or any other FindUO products, here are some helpful tips.
Orders can be placed for Wind's Edge using almost any debit bank or credit card, aswell as paypal or google checkout.
Delivery is the fastest in the business. Your Wind's Edge will be ready in minutes!
Using the live chat feature can speed up your delivery by alerting the staff that you are ready to pick-up your "Wind's Edge" or Ultima Online orders in-game.


This utlima online item provided by the searchuo store is available to buy on all shards. Get instant delivery using live chat. Pick up your Wind's Edge today!
!!!

Others also bought these items when purchasing the product above.
Tangle
Price: $11.99
Intelligence Bonus 10
Mana Regeneration 2
Defense Chance Increase 5%
$11.99

Fabled Fishing Net - 5 Nets
Price: $9.50
5 Fabled Fishing Nets, the value pack!
$9.50

Rangers Cloak of Augmentation
Price: $14.99
Kinetic Eater 5%
Spell Damage Increase 3%
Lower Mana Cost 1%
Swing Speed Increase 5%
$14.99

Fabled Fishing Net
Price: $1.99
Used to fish up the Leviathan or the new High Seas boss, Scalis Enforcer!
$1.99

Basilisk Hide Breastplate
Price: $14.99
Damage Eater 10%
Dexterity Bonus 5
Hit Point Regeneration 2
Stamina Regeneration 2
Mana Regeneration 1
Defense Chance Increase 5%
Lower Mana Cost 5%
Physical Resist 12%
Fire Resist 14%
Cold Resist 6%
Poison Resist 11%
Energy Resist 5%
Strength Requirement 75
Durability 255 / 255
$14.99

Summoners Kilt
Price: $14.99
Gargoyles Only
Casting Focus 2%
Mana Increase 5
Mana Regeneration 2
Spell Damage Increase 5%
Lower Mana Cost 8%
Lower Reagent Cost 10%
Physical Resist 5%
Fire Resist 7%
Cold Resist 21%
Poison Resist 6%
Energy Resist 21%
$14.99

Phantom Staff
Price: $6.99
Hit Point Regeneration 2
Night Sight
Swing Speed Increase 20%
Damage Increase 60%
Cold Damage 50%
Poison Damage 50%
Weapon Damage 10-12
Weapon Speed 48
Strength Requirement 15
One-Handed Weapon
Weapon Skill: Mace Fighting
$6.99

Cavalrys Folly
Price: $3.99
Hit Fireball 40%
Hit Lower Defense 40%
Hit Point Regeneration 2
Hit Chance Increase 10%
Swing Speed Increase 35%
Damage Increase 45%
Physical Damage 100%
Weapon Damage 14 - 16
Weapon Speed 3s
Strength Requirement 40
Two-handed Weapon
Skill Required: Swordsmanship
$3.99

Torc of the Guardians
Price: $5.99
Gargoyles Only
Strength Bonus 5
Dexterity Bonus 5
Intelligence Bonus 5
Stamina Regeneration 2
Mana Regeneration 2
Lower Mana Cost 5%
Physical Resist 5%
Fire Resist 5%
Cold Resist 5%
Poison Resist 5%
Energy Resist 5%
Durability 255 / 255
$5.99




Finduo is ready to fill a order for UO and is always willing to help answer your questions. UO are essential to anyone running a pvm or pvp class. can be used for many different purposes but its mainly desired for it's look.